Netherlands Embassy in Pristina Kosovo
Currently in the spotlights
|Address||Xhemajl Berisha 12, Velania Pristina Kosovo Kosovo|
+381 38 516 101
February 7, 2017 An excellent location, abundant natural resources, qualified and young workers and an increasingly growing business environment. These are just a couple of reasons why Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia deserve the attention of foreign investors. The Netherlands have a positive reputation and a long history in these countries in relation to mobilizing knowledge and expertise. This way, economic development is supported and local business environment improves.
December 23, 2016 Please note that the Embassy will be closed on 26 December 2016 and 2 & 3 January 2017. Thank you for your understanding.
- Kthimi i menjëhershëm në vendet e sigurta të origjinës
- Call for Proposals 2017 Matra for European Cooperation Embassy Programme
- Response Dutch PM Rutte on first results criminal investigation MH17
- Embassy closed on 20 and 21 September
- IMF and The Netherlands Launch New Program to Boost Capacity in Eastern and Southeastern Europe